- The mighty is a powerhouse. It feels like a smaller and portable version of the Plenty.
- The battery life is excellent and the clouds amazing, just don't expect to fit this in skinny jeans. It is more of a cordless desktop or non-stealth portable.
- Bang For The Buck Scale = Great
- Design & Function:
- Full convection hot air to heat, combined with conduction; high efficiency heat exchanger; precision temperature controls; can be used with herbs or concentrates (with included liquid pads)
- Size & Battery:
- Dual Lithium Ion; lasts between 8-12 sessions per charge; pure pass-through charging so it may be used while charging (even when batteries completely toast).
- 5.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches; 0.5 lbs
- Creature Comforts:
- Bluetooth LE app used for precision control; automatic shut-off after 1 min;
- In The Box:
- 1 pc. Mighty Vaporizer,
1 pc. Power Adapter with USB Cable,
1 pc. Liquid Pad,
3 pc. Spare Screens,
1 pc. Cleaning Brush,
1 pc. Herb Mill,
1 pc. Filling Aid,
1 Set of Spare Seal Rings,
1 pc. Instructions for Use
What We Think.....
The Haze 3.0 has 2 chambers so
This is for you if.....
What They Say.......
Haze Dual V3 Vaporizer features a new heater system inside which provides a more precise temperature range for the dual chamber heating. The dual chambers can be used within the same session simultaneously (just like the previous version) but the new heater allows much more control over your material minimizing the temperature fluctuations during usage. The new Haze V3 also sealed this heater system so it is not effected by the outside conditions such as altitude, humidity, temperature. The 4 temperature settings on the Haze Dual V3 are the same as the V2.5 (365F, 380F, 395F and 420F) but using it, we felt like the dry ground material for flowers and wax concentrate heatings are much more effective in the V3. The ABV is clearly defined and colored perfectly, proving 100% vaporization at any load. We tried the new V3 with 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 grams of course to fine ground material. All resulted in the same uniform extraction.
The new Haze Dual V3 Portable Vaporizer features a new concentrate lid design. These new lids are made of food grade silicone but they are much thicker and they have two elevated holes in the middle that are very close to each other. These lids are focusing on tighter seal, more durability and they certainly DO prevent accidental leakage if you are liquid concentrate user. The previous All-Purpose Cans provided great performance but these new lids add comfort, safety, longevity and better experience to the equation. We tested these lids with variety of concentrates from different viscosities. The performance and seal on the cans were impressive.