The Kick Bamboo Longboard
This is the board that introduced us to Jaseboards. Awesomely versatile, can handle quick turns or high speeds in a stable and non-squirrely ride. We compare this to a hybrid bike in that it can handle everything well. But much like we wouldn't recommend routinely taking a hybrid bike on steep rocky trails, this is not the model if you want to spend the bulk of your time in the skate park.The Kick is recommended for:
- Cruising, Freeriding, The Streets, The Park
- Anyone in need of a versatile all around board that is equally adept in all environments
The mid 90′s traditional longboard design. A jack of all trades, good for cruising, a little bit of freeriding, skating parks and sidewalk surfing. the 7 inch long tail gives you ample room to put your foot on the back to pop it up and make sharper turns and the nose is just long enough to comfortably pull off nose manuals. As one of our most versatile boards it’s great for anyone from beginner to advanced. The Kick comes with Ceramic Bearings.
- Weather Resistant Deck due to the bamboo encasing that has a supportive flex.
- Grip Tape is a blend of silicon carbide grit sizes to create an extremely coarse and grippy top to maintain footing
- **Puka Stainless Steel bearings are ABEC 7 rated, but have further been abrasion tested in the driving wind and salt air of Hawaii Additional slide testing verified performance under high side loads.
- Castle Trucks are made with the highest quality heat treated virgin aluminum with a 180mm cast in carbon steel axle.
- Base Plate is set at a 45 degree angle for a balance of maneuverability and stability.
- Stock Bushings are 87a durometer, which will be soft enough to carve smoothly but when tightened are stiff enough to maintain stability on small to medium hills.
- Size & Shape:
- L x W x Th: 38" x 8.5" x .5"
Wheelbase: 27.5 inches
Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz
Thickness: 0.5 inches
Concave: Medium U
- The Set-up:
- 38″ x 8.5" 2 ply V-lam Bamboo with 3 ply Canadian Maple Core.
Silicon carbide clear grip
Castle Trim 180mm 45º reverse kingpin Trucks
Puka 71mm x 52mm 78a wheels
**Puka High Performance Puka High Performance Ceramic Bearings
**Puka ceramic bearings (Swiss made) are ABEC 9 rated, but have further been abrasion tested in the driving wind and salt air of Hawaii Additional slide testing verified performance under high side loads.