The Moko Bamboo Longboard
This board moves. The board will get you where you want to go in a hurry. If you are going long distances or simply want to create a serious gust of wind against your body, this is your board. It feels extremely stable, reduces the road feedback & displays solid maneuverability for its size. Great board to take out of your house and go, just double check the specs before contemplating a bus or train ride with it.The Moko is recommended for:
- Downhill, Freeriding, Cruising
- Anyone with the need for speed or someone who ranks stability over maneuverability.
48″ of pure breeze feeling, concrete cruising fun. We have taken an extra year developing this, the biggest deck in the lineup. Tested on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii and the mountains of Utah, this board was made for the beach walks and the hilltops. The mellow W-concave of the Moko deck allows for a fun platform to practice your articulate footwork yet locks your feet in place when the terrain steepens. The raised camber of the Moko mixed with the vertically spelled bamboo gives and energy to your steps that is unparalleled!
- Weather Resistant Deck due to the bamboo encasing that has a supportive flex.
- Grip Tape is a blend of silicon carbide grit sizes to create an extremely coarse and grippy top to maintain footing
- Puka AllBlack (Swiss made) ceramic bearings are ABEC 9 rated, but have further been abrasion tested in the driving wind and salt air of Hawaii Additional slide testing verified performance under high side loads.
- Castle Trucks are made with the highest quality heat treated virgin aluminum with a 180mm cast in carbon steel axle.
- Base Plate is set at a 45 degree angle for a balance of maneuverability and stability.
- Stock Bushings are 90a durometer, which will be soft enough to carve smoothly but when tightened are stiff enough to maintain stability on small to medium hills.
- Size & Shape:
- L x W x Th: 48" x 10" x .5"
Wheelbase: 31.65 inches
Weight: 10 lbs 14 oz
Thickness: 0.5 inches
Concave: Mild W
- The Set-up:
- 48″ 2 ply V-lam Bamboo with 4 ply Canadian Maple Core.
Silicon carbide clear grip
Castle Trim 180mm 45º reverse kingpin Trucks
Puka 71mm x 52mm 78a wheels
Puka AllBlack Ceramics bearings